WR3O CW Sprint Feb 1996

WR3O at music-city.tdec.state.tn.us WR3O at music-city.tdec.state.tn.us
Sun Feb 11 00:30:44 EST 1996

                          North American Sprint

     Contest Date : 10-Feb-96              Callsign Used : WR3O

     Team:  Tennessee Contest Group        Exchange :  Ser.# KIRK TN

                                                       IC-761 AL-811 500w
   BAND    Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries     TR-LOG 5.60

   80CW       75         75       9         1   160m V w/ tuned feeders 85'
   40CW       62         62      11         1   Omega matched boom of PRO-57
   20CW       56         56      18         0   PRO-57A @ 98'

  Totals     193        193      38         2

    Final Score = 7,720 points.

This was my third Sprint.  I enjoy this contest more each time.
My score was improved over the last one in September, and there
were times when I didn't even feel totally lost!  If I had pushed
a little harder I could have made 200 Q's.  200 Q's seemed impossible
six months ago.  My CW skills still have a long way to go.

Thanks for the QSO's!    73, Kirk  WR3O