K5NA ARRL DX CW SO/HP/A

Richard L. King k5na at bga.com
Wed Feb 21 11:40:26 EST 1996

291 QSOs     179 Mults     156,267 Score     11 Hours operated

Operated two side-by-side stations alongside my wife, KU2Q. The left rig was
an IC-765  with a Dentron DTR2000L and a 160 meter dipole and a 40 meter
inverted vee. Both antennas were up about 25/30 feet and this station
operated 160/40/15 meters. The right rig was a TS-940 with a Henry 2K
Classic and a 80 meter dipole
and a 20 meter dipole. These antennas were also up about 25/30 feet and this
station covered 80/20/10 meters.

Ever once in a while Susan and I would switch bands/radios by switching sides.
This is togetherness at its highest level. We had a good time in spite of
missing
those wonderful east coast conditions that we were used to.

73, Richard
K5NA at BGA.COM