cq 160 ssb SO/HP/no packet

Gary Nieborsky k7fr at ncw.net
Sun Feb 25 20:44:10 EST 1996

                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: K7FR                     Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator/High Power
                                               No Packet

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    137     300      40       2    =   12,600

Notes:  Reminded me of the 10M contest.  Band was real flaky...1's and 2's
real faint and couldn't hear me....0's and 8's real faint and heard me fine.
Had a snow storm come by Friday nite, S8 noise (extremely noisey for this
QTH).  Saturday nite was real slow and quiet.  Scanned the band for 2+ hours
and didn't hear anyone new.  Sleep was nice. Think I'll skip ARRL.

Note to KG8PE:  Great signal! Keep up the good work!

Gary K7FR
Antenna Farms