WB9Z CQ160SSB Single-op H/P

JERRYWB9Z at aol.com JERRYWB9Z at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 20:01:38 EST 1996

QSO's             1644
States & VE        57
DX Countries        37

Score  382,956

52  10 point stations were worked outside of North America

Best Rates:  First 6 hours were all over 100 Q's per hr.  Including 2 back to
back hours of 125 per hr.  Had the 10 QSO rate meter on CT up to over 400
several times, too bad it didn't last very long.  Total off time,  7.5 hours
including a amp. changeout at 4:00 a.m Sunday morning,  which cost me my run
frequency and new USA QSO record

great to be called by:  H44MS,  V73KA,  ZL1HY,  ZL1BCG , PY0FF,  CU2CE,
 KL7Y,
AL7MX,  plus 28 Europeans & many 5 point DX stations in Caribbean & Central
America.

Equipment:  FT1000D,  Alpha 77D,

Transmit antennas:   160' base insulated tower  or  dipole at 240'

Receive:  on above antennas or  8  1020' terminated beverages or one
additional 2040' beverage on Europe or a 80 meter dipole @ 120'

Contest Club :  SMC

JerryWB9Z at aol.com