Ai7b CQ 160 SCORE

Ai7b at teleport.com Ai7b at teleport.com
Tue Jan 30 02:34:45 EST 1996

                              CQ 160 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 26-Jan-96, 27-Jan-96, 28-Jan-96

    Callsign Used : AI7B
        Operators : BOB, AI7B

         Category : SO, HP

 Default Exchange : 599, ORE

             Name : Robert S. Wruble, Ai7b
          Address : 13031 SW Meadow Lane
   City/State/Zip : Culver, OR  97734
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Cascade Contest Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

  160CW      634         634       1645      56        17

 Totals      634         634       1645      56        17

    Final Score = 120,085 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 Lots of fun, score a disapointment, could not keep baloon supported
 verticals up and stable....to much snow fall and wind.  New FT-1000MP
 great rig....no inter-mod and filters very tite!!  Where was Neb...needed
 for WAS!

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

 Date:    1-30-96       Signed:    Robert S. Wruble    Call:  Ai7b