KM0L IARU score

Steve Lufcy km0l at tyrell.net
Sun Jul 14 21:29:58 EDT 1996

Well, here it is:
call: KM0L       zone: 07
cata: cw only  AB/HP

band   Q's   mult's
---------------------
 160     4     3      6 pt's
  80    27     6     67
  40   216    19    628
  20   200    24    594
  15    10     9     22
  10    13     2     37
------------------------
total 470    63    1354   =>  85,302 claimed score

rig: TS-940s, MLA-2500B (700w)
ant: 160m inv L, 80m inv V, 40m dipole at 65', A4 tribander at 65'
     HF6V vert

made 80 Q's with WRTC 1 x 1 calls- all on 20 and 40. 47 different calls
plus AH3C and AH3D = 49 calls. No sweep fer me. About 8 hours operating.
First on about 18:30 and in and out until 06:30. Did get rate meter over
100 a couple of times. Was trying a N6TR logging program and not used to
it. Was pretty slick but I'm all thumbs on the keyboard and this program
doesn't let you use the paddle much. Trying to learn new tricks is tuff.
This contest is too close after Field Day for me to get real excited
about it. See you all in NAQP.
73 de KM0L Steve in KC