sum sheet ac5ct iaru test

michael d. ihry mihry at topher.net
Mon Jul 15 11:44:43 EDT 1996

                  IARU SUMMARY SHEET

Contest dates: 13 july 96 and 14 july 96

Callsign used: AC5CT

Ops : Ac5ct and 12 year old  son eric

Category: mutiop hp

Default exchange: 59 07

      Name: Michael D. Ihry
   Address: 2660 C.R.2296
City/state: Quinlan, TX 75474
            USA

Team/club: NTCC

BAND     RAW Q'S      VALID Q'S       PTS     MULTS      ZONES
80SSB        9              9          15         1          3
40SSB       45             45         125         1         10
20SSB      303            303         914        10         26
15SSB        2              2           6         0          2
Totals     359            359        1060        12         41

   Final Score = 56180 points.

Soapbox Comments

great contest...had alot of fun...you old guys better get ready for
Eric as he's a natural.

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct  and true to the best
of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.