IK0HBN ANARTS score

Sante IK0HBN ik0hbn at isa.it
Mon Jun 17 07:50:46 EDT 1996

-----------
Total   300

Score: 571325
--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 571325  what a shame!

Power Output: 300

Comment:
Sorry for posting late my score....
Contest run fine on saturday till 16z when my
2 el. tribander decided to become SK. On last Volta, It was
a 3 el. tribander, but alpha cooked traps on radiator, so I dismanted
radiator and my old tribander became a 2 el (radiator and reflector).
Sure now radiator has fused again, so I will tune reflector to become a radiator
 hi hi.
Who gave my address to Murphy?
p.s traps cooked at 300 watt level.
See you on next contest..with a rotary dipole....hi

Any change to send log via e-mail?

Club Participation:

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date ___/___/___  Signature ____________________________Call __________

Sante Lillo

Localita' Saineta, 3

Bassano in Teverina, I 01030

Sante LILLO  (IK0HBN)
Localita' Saineta, 3
01030 Bassano in Teverina (VT) Italy
home telephone: +39 (0) 761-407543  (FAX on request)
E-mail: ik0hbn at isa.it
packet adr: IK0HBN at I0INU.IUMB.ITA.EU
DX cluster : IK0HBN > I0JBL-6