KY3N M/M ARRL SSB

KY3N at aol.com KY3N at aol.com
Tue Mar 5 18:24:00 EST 1996

             Call     KY3N
             Class  Multi/Multi

  Band       Qs         C                         rig
                                  ant

 160          83          48        ts940s/commander/2500   100ft tower shunt
feed ala N4KG
   80        429           87       ic 765/ Ten-Tec Titan          4sg and
one 600ft Eu bev
   40        272           74       ic765/  ten-tec Titan            3element
hy-gain beam
   20        740         113        ic765/ Alpha 76pa              5el @ 146
ft
   15        271          83            160 rig/amp                    5/5/5
33,66,99 ft
   10          41          10             80 rig/amp                     5/5
  35/70
======================
,            1836        415     =     2,280,840

OPs       WB3FIZ, N3ADL, K3OX and KY3N

Club Affiliation:    Frankford Radio Club

What a challinging weekend. From 20db over S/9 static sat night all bands,
Bev two.
To the Mother of all winds Sunday (breaking the wedge on the 20mtr beam) and
makeing the 20mtr station be a turn to hear device.
 But all in all it was FUN. . I want to thank all those who helped.  K2DOX
for the loan of his ts940s    My Wife Leanora for the never ending supply of
bite size food that keep apearing in the shack. and Her  Never Ending Words
of Encouragement.
To make a politically correct statement.
 WE WERE PROPAGATIONALY CHALLENGED   this weekend is an understatment.

                                                                 73` Wayne
KY3N
                                                                   ** GO FRC
 **