W4WA CW SS - SOLP

Lee Hiers AA4GA aa4ga at contesting.com
Mon Nov 4 03:58:02 EST 1996

                            SWEEPSTAKES SUMMARY SHEET

    Callsign Used : W4WA
         Operator : AA4GA

         Category : Single-Op, Low-Power

BAND  Raw QSOs  Valid QSOs   Points  Mults

80CW    455         437        874     11  3 el Wire Yagi @ 80' (NE),
                                           GP, Beverages
40CW    437         429        858     53  40-2CD @ 80'
20CW    174         172        344     12  4/4 @ 90'/40'
15CW     48          47         94      2  5/5 @ 70'/35'

Totals 1114        1085       2170     78  FT1000, FT990

    Final Score = 169,260 points.

Like Bud, I also turned 40 this year...but I had my best SS ever.
First CW sweep and first time over 1000 Qs.

Thanks to Ron for the use of the station...see y'all from W4WA
multi-op SS Phone.  Oh yeah, for those using TRMASTER.DTA, we'll be
using a different check...I accidentally used mine this weekend
instead of Ron's - oops!

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
Cornelia, GA