K3CR(op KB3AFT) SS SO LP

James M. Spence jms403 at psu.edu
Mon Nov 4 14:35:29 EST 1996

1996 ARRL NOVEMBER SWEEPSTAKES CW

CALL:K3CR(op KB3AFT)   Penn State University Club Station
Class:A (100W)
QTH:WPA
On Time:24 Hours

BAND   QSOs
 80    403
 40     82
 20    174
 15     89
-----------
       748Qs*75 Mults(Missed PAC,WY,NWT)= 112,200 points

        My best CW SS to date.  This was the first time I used the computer
to key the radio in SS...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!  There is NOTHING like
flawless CW in the last few hours of a contest!

        A brief appearance by Dr. Murphy...RF was getting into the keying
line on 40M...had to switch to paddles.  Thankfully that problem occured
late into the contest, so it didn't have a big effect.

        CU all on Phone!  73

        Jim/KB3AFT

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com