AC5BR 96cwss score

Steve Gibbs tv4029wx at khbs-khog.com
Mon Nov 4 14:25:53 EST 1996

1996 ARRL NOVEMBER SWEEPSTAKES

     Call used: AC5BR                                          Location: AR

     Category: Single Op/                Mode: CW              Power: 150W
               Unassisted
     Callsign of Operator: AC5BR

     Exchanged Information: nr A AC5BR 92 AR

     Hours of Operation: 18

     band      QSOs     points
     _________________________
     160          0          0
      80        206        412
      40        120        240
      20        100        200
      15         24         48
      10          0          0
     _________________________
     TOTAL      450        900   X   76 multipliers  =  68,400

     Comments:  Once again, more fun than a person should have!!
                My best effort by far in any sweepstakes and looking
                forward to significant improvement in the future.
                Thank goodness, I didn't work Hawaii.  If I did, that
                would mean I missed the sweep for lack of PQ.  I
                couldn't live with that.  Rig: TS-850s Ant: G5RV up
                20 feet.  Boy, an antenna would be nice!!! 73

     Name: Steve Gibbs                     Call: AC5BR
           22 Aberdeen Ct
           Ft Smith, AR  72903

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com