96 CW SS

Buddy Sohl kc4wq at galileo.mis.net
Mon Nov 4 12:53:19 EST 1996

Buddy Sohl wrote:

> ARRL November 1996 Sweepstakes
>

>      Call used: KC4WQ               Mode: CW           ARRL Section: KY
>
>      Scoring: 33,500        QSOs:  250     Sections:  67     Power: 5W
>
>      Hours of Operation: 11:22
>
>      Category:  Single Operator
>
>      Callsign of Operator: KC4WQ
>
>      If multi-operator, list calls of all operators and loggers:

      Affiliated Club Participation: YES - Ky Contest Group

 TS 830s tuned way back and ONE wire antenna at 12' with an MFJ tuner
 and still got away with CQing on 40 and 20.  Still rebuilding the
 antennas after the May 28 tornado.  The wife REQUIRED that I repair the
 house and deck first.....
 --
 73 de KC4WQ
 Buddy