W5NN SS "Whimped Out Agn!"

KB5YVT at aol.com KB5YVT at aol.com
Tue Nov 5 09:53:59 EST 1996

I don't have what it takes!

W5NN op KB5YVT

713 x 75  11hrs.   HP / 1 Radio   missed ve1,ve4,wy

When I heard N5RZ at 0400 and he was 208 ahead of me I was crushed and gave
up!  Went to bed and didn't care if I got up in time or not...I didn't wake
up until 1330.  Good that's it, I can go riding and watch football.  I did
come in and operate a few more hours.

Was glad to see that my own QTH worked well.  80 was fantistic!  The 3  1/2
wave sloper array worked great and my receive ants. really worked!  I made
more Q's on 80 than any other band!  Went there at 0030 and had an 80 hour!

Special thanks to VY1JA, It was nice to see that you remembered me helping
you work your last county in the Cal QSO Party!

C ya in SSB where I'm sure I'll quit again!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com