KT4LD DISQUALIFICATION

Andrew H Lewis kt4ld at juno.com
Tue Nov 5 19:47:21 EST 1996

This is to let everyone know that I am disqualifying myself from the CW
SS because of my questionable score. I didn't read the rules closely
enough in this month's QST and ended up working the same stations on
several bands. I also forgot the multiplier rule. I operated within my
license class (EXTRA) but I messed up badly and I am very sorry. Instead
of the 900+ contacts that I made it would of really been probably in the
several hundred range because of stations that I worked on several bands.
Hopefully this will teach me to read the rules more closely next time. I
am very sorry to everyone and am especially sorry to my club PVRC for
leeting them down in such a bad way.

                                                      73
                                                     KT4LD-16 YEARS OLD

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com