WR3O CW SS SOHP Score

K4RO at music-city.tdec.state.tn.us K4RO at music-city.tdec.state.tn.us
Thu Nov 7 12:53:00 EST 1996

                            SWEEPSTAKES SUMMARY SHEET

   Callsign Used : WR3O (R.I.P)   Operator : WR3O   Location: Middle Tennessee

   Category : Single Op High Power       Default Exchange : # B 76 TN

   Team/Club : Tennessee Contest Group
                                                     Equipment:
                                                     IC-761
   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults     AL-811 ( 500 W )
 __________________________________________________  TR-LOG 5.87

   80CW      462         449        898      19      1/4 wave sloper @ 70'
   40CW      296         285        570       8      dipoles @ 45' & 98'
   20CW      291         283        566      49      PRO-57A A 98'
   15CW       13          12         24       0        "     "

 Totals     1062        1029       2058      76

 Final Score = 156,408 points.

 My second Sweepstakes.  What an incredible contest SS is.
 80 meters was where all the fun was this year.  QRP'ers were heard
 coast-to-coast. Was totally thrilled to break the 1000 QSO mark.
 For the complete story, read the CQ-Contest reflector.

 See you next year under my new identity: K4RO

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com