S59ZA in CQ-WW-96-SSB - Score

sandi.zagar at rzs-hm.si sandi.zagar at rzs-hm.si
Tue Nov 12 20:48:40 EST 1996

Here is my first E-mail QSO! Hope I made it!
Hello to all of you CQWW fans! My 1996 score was:

ALL QSOs      Zones     DXCCs     Total of pts:
---------     -----     -----     -------------
 1735          124       399       1,889,599

Cat: ALL bands / HP

Less than in 1995. Conditions was very bad. Some softy mults on 15
from Oceania, sometimes very dificult to put'em into log even with
1.5 KW ETO power and KT34XA. Anyway, I have nice time and I made
my new record of 68 hours of NO SLEEP. Don't ask me how I made it,
I have no idea, but I am sure you can beat me !  73 de S59ZA

CQ CONTEST, ...

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com