SS SSB WD4AHZ SO/LP/Unassisted

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at gte.net
Mon Nov 18 02:41:37 EST 1996

                            ARRL November Sweepstakes

     Call used: WD4AHZ          Mode: SSB              ARRL Section: SFL

     Scoring:  55,500   QSOs:  370   Sections: 75  Power: 100W  Hours: 18

     Club Participation:  [X] Yes  [ ] No
     Name of your ARRL Affiliated Club  Florida Contest Group

 COMMENTS:  Got my butt kicked ... what a struggle!  Missed NNY, DE, and PQ,
 although I heard DE and PQ working others ... but not CQing.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com