N9ITX/7 SS SSB SOHP

Mike Coolidge n9itx at tein.net
Sun Nov 17 21:54:10 EST 1996

CALL:  N9ITX/7

LOCATION:  Montana

BAND      QSOs    SECTIONS
160        16        --          Inverted V @ 152 FT
 80        47        --          Inverted V @ 110 FT
 40       318        --          2 El Force 12 @ 82 FT
 20       739        --          10 El Force 12 C-3XL @ 72 FT, TH5 @ 54 FT
 15       430        --           "    "
 10         0        --           "    "
_______________________________
TOTAL:    1550       78

SCORE:  241,800

HOURS:  20

Was doing ok till I got to the low bands on the first night.  Noise, Noise,
Noise.  Put a big cramp in my style so went to bed early and hoped for a
big 20,15 meter day Sunday.  Sunday was a good day, good rates all day,
pileups were huge at times made me wonder how many Montana stations were
on.  Last section to work was N. Dakota (KI0DW) on 80 always a hard section
for me. Its so close to me I usually have to work it on 80 or 160.  All in
all had fun as always

Mike Coolidge, N9ITX
Lewistown, MT

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com