K3MM SS PH SOHP score

Tyler G Stewart kf3p at cais.cais.com
Thu Nov 21 05:39:00 EST 1996

                        ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 1996

      Call: K3MM                     Country: MDC section
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Op. High

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160       10       20        -
       80      702     1404        -
       40      758     1516        -
       20      147      294        -
       15       26       52        -
       10        0        0        -
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1643     3286       78

               Score:  256,308

Club Affiliation: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:  My score was down quite a bit from last year...  I think I'll
blame it on all the guys that stopped to comment that I got their call in
the
lottery or refused to work me because of it!  Oh, OK...it was probably just
the nut between the ears.  73, Tyler KF3P...errr   K3MM....whatever!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com