CQWW CW - 4V2A (9A3A/HH2AW opr.) SOAB score

Ivo Pezer, 9A3A/HH2AW/5B4ADA 9A3A at MAIL.ACN2.NET
Mon Nov 25 02:22:10 EST 1996

4V2A (opr. 9A3A/HH2AW - Ivo Pezer)
Single op All band CQWW CW claimed score:

5657 QSOs	135 zones	406 DXCC = 7,550.737 POINTS

	QSO's	Zone	Country
160	241	11	38
80	578	22	70
40	1665	33	93
20	1200	30	93
15	1775	25	77
10	198	14	35
---------------------------
TOTAL	5657	135	406

3250 QSOs first day with good low band mults, but high bands' mults were
very low. At least all antennas were working this time - CW 160 m was
not connected to coax (4 QSOs with coax and 300w, HI), 40 m yagi was
not working first night - bad connector etc.
Good pile ups, but got pissed of with EUs again - calling non stop
without listening. Somebody should take some action, maybe local clubs
and magazines to teach EUs how to participate in pile ups. This is
tipical 75m list operation - calling without listening to whom MC
replied. 15 metres produced best personnal rates again - 359/hour on
phone and 241/hour on cw. Best 10 minutes was 46/10 min (276/hour), so
my best hour was not much behind. Used QRATE to check best rates.
Spent more time on Sunday working multipliers because first 24 hours was
owfull - only 50 DXCC on 15/20 and 2 or 3 on 10m.
 Nice surprise hearing DK3GI on 10m on Sunday and working many zone 14
EUs with a few Italians (IQ4A was first, of course) Wonder how they find
ever DX station so fast. My goal was 8 M points, but overslept it - had
3,2 hours off (compared to 8 hours on Phone), maybe enough for a few
multipliers from the east and 0.5 M points. It was fun, and had power
failure only one time, almost impossible for HH.
The only failure was my K1EA interface, but luckilly had another one.
Thanks to everybody for working me and QSL route, as for all of my
operations, is 9A2AJ.
73, Ivo, 9A3A (4V2A/HH2AW/5B4ADA)

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com