K8GT CQWWCW Score

Jerry Treas ah672 at detroit.freenet.org
Mon Nov 25 12:19:40 EST 1996

             CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST  1996

      CALL: K8GT        COUNTRY: U.S.
      MODE: CW            CLASS: SOAB LP Unassisted

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS    ZONES  COUNTRIES

      160        0        0        0      0
       80       49      116       13     36
       40       61      144       15     37
       20      125      336       18     58
       15      108      291       18     52
       10        8       17        5      8
     Totals    351      904       69    191  =>  235,040
                                                 =======

All reports sent 599 04 unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:
FT101B  100 Watts Output
Super CMOS III Memory Keyer
IBM PC/XT for logging ONLY, NO Packet!

Club Affiliation: Mad River Radio Club

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my
transmitter within the limitations of my license and have

               Gerry Treas  K8GT
               29435 Guy St
               Southfield, MI 48076

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com