OI1HS 20m SB CQWWCW

Hannu Säilä oh1hs at pp.kolumbus.fi
Fri Nov 29 12:49:56 EST 1996

CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: OI1HS                    Country:  Finland
      Mode: CW                      Category: Single Operator Single
Band

BAND    QSO     PTS     PTS/QSO ZONES   COUNTRIES

20m     1386    2957    2.13            38      118

Totals  1386    2957    2.13            38      118  =>  461,292 p.

Equipment Description: IC 740 & after broken power TS 820, both were
used with Drake
R4C-receiver and linear amplifier made from a pair of YD 1130 (=
3-500Z).
Aerial-system was a stacked pair of two four-element yagis and one
three-element yagi. In
the shack there was a power-coupling match for the separate antennas.

Absolutely non-assisted!

Club Affiliation: Contest Club Finland

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Hannu Saila  OH1HS