AI7B SOSB-40 SCORE

Bob Wruble ai7b at teleport.com
Mon Oct 28 21:07:50 EST 1996

------=_NextPart_000_01BBC514.13B0EB00

                               CQ WW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 26-Oct-96, 27-Oct-96, 28-Oct-96

    Callsign Used : AI7B

         Category : SOSB-40M

 Default Exchange : 59 03

             Name : Robert S.Wruble
          Address : 13031 SW Meadow Lane
   City/State/Zip : Culver, OR  97734
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Cascade Contest Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   40SSB     444         444       1272        87        33

 Totals      444         444       1272        87        33

    Final Score =3D 152640 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 JA runs were disappointing.  Too many DX stns not willing to listen up
 due to QRM in US portion of the band.  Heard 15 countries that never
 seemed to listen up!  MUF too low for the NW this year!

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter =
within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and=20
 regulations of the contest.

 Date  10-29-96     Signed _____________________________     Call Ai7b
                               Robert S. Wruble
------=_NextPart_000_01BBC514.13B0EB00--