No subject

kony at iodata.co.jp kony at iodata.co.jp
Wed Oct 30 08:46:38 EST 1996

 JH9VSF/9 Singe OP 10M Unassisted Low Power

 QSOs	Zone	Country		Scoure
  141	  23	    44  = 	21,172

 RIG  TS690S , ANT 5ele Yagi 7mh above.
 Altitude  670m above see level. On mountan TOP.
 Work hours: 17 hours

Comment:

 I could not extend more QSOs this year.

Because I could not join with big open to W6 and HC8 from 23z 10/27.
ITU resion 3 area has no good activity and many Chinease FM pirate in this
 band. We are very worry about FM QRM(59++). I guess this pirates increase than
last year.
Last year, I could hear Zone 15,14. But this year, Can hear until Zone 16
,Russia and Ukraina BIG GUNs. The propagation was getting down .......

  But , I am very enjoying this world wide contest. Very Happy!

73 Kony JH9VSF

------------------------
Hiroshi Konishi
106 Yonemaru machi Kanazawa City 921 JAPAN
e-mail   kony at iodata.co.jp or kony at nsknet.or.jp
FWD-NET  JH9VSF at JA9ZNJ.30.JNET9.JPN.AS
Niftyserve HGA03610 at niftyserve.or.jp

 JH9VSF/9 Singe OP 10M Unassisted Low Power

 QSOs	Zone	Country		Score
  141	  23	    44  = 	21,172

 RIG  TS690S , ANT 5ele Yagi 7mh above.
 Altitude  670m above see level. On mountain TOP.
 Work hours: 17 hours

Comment:

 I could not extend more QSOs this year.

Because I could not join with big open to W6 and HC8 from 23z 10/27.
ITU region 3 area has no good activity and many Chinese FM pirate in this
 band. We are very worry about FM QRM(59++). I guess this pirates increase than
last year.
Last year, I could hear Zone 15,14. But this year, Can hear until Zone 16
,Russia and Ukrainian BIG GUNs. The propagation was getting down .......

e-mail   kony at iodata.co.jp or kony at nsknet.or.jp
FWD-NET  JH9VSF at JA9ZNJ.30.JNET9.JPN.AS
Niftyserve HGA03610 at niftyserve.or.jp

Internet  kony at iodata.co.jp kony at nsknet.or.jp
FWDNET  JH9VSF at JA9ZNJ.30.JNET9.JP
PacktCluster jh9vsf at jh9vsf