Admin of this list

Bill Fisher, KM9P km9p at contesting.com
Tue Sep 3 21:51:18 EDT 1996

I am currently faced with the need for someone else to do the administration
of this list.  I don't have the time.

The Majordomo program that runs this list is fairly easy to use and remote
admin via email is fairly easy.  Mostly you just need to be able to delete
users who thoughtlessly forget to unsubscribe after switching ISPs.  Some
good knowledge of internet email is recommended.  Even better if you know UNIX.

Thanks

Bill
| Contesting Online... The ultimate           |
| source of ham radio contest information     |
| http://www.contesting.com                   |