CW Sprint Score

Jerry Brunning k9bg at mc.net
Mon Sep 9 03:05:45 EDT 1996

Here's my raw, unduped score:

Qso's	Mult's	Total Score
*****	******	***********
  0       0         0

Missed the September running again because of the conflict with W9DXCC
convention....  sorry to have missed you all again this year.  Hope the
dearth of all us Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin multipliers (ha!) didn't
cause any holes in your multiplier windows.  See you in the next one...

Jerry, K9BG

PS. W9DXCC was great... K9GS won the IC706 grand prize, WB9YXY beat me by
one call in the DX pileup contest, and I was honored (?) by winning the
"DX Hog of the Year" award.... a truly fine distinction which includes
ownership of the traveling trophy - a really big plastic pig mounted to a
garbage can lid!  Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.

J.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P