Phone Sprint

bscott at thor.pla-net.net bscott at thor.pla-net.net
Sun Sep 15 00:22:16 EDT 1996

                              SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 15-Sep-96

    Callsign Used : KF9YH
         Operator : KF9YH

         Category : LOW POWER

 Default Exchange : BOB IN #

             Name : ROBERT SCOTT
          Address : 2919 DREXEL DRIVE
   City/State/Zip : HOBART, IN 46342
          Country : United States

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   80SSB      47          47         47      10         0
   40SSB      51          51         51      19         1
   20SSB      18          18         18       6         0

 Totals      116         116        116      35         1

    Final Score = 4176 points.

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.