AD4VH NAQP SSB

Michael Tope mtope at iu.net
Sun Sep 15 10:10:18 EDT 1996

Better late than never..............

	     NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY SSB -- FALL 1996

      Call: AD4VH                    Country:  United States
				     Category: Single Operator

	 BAND     QSO    QSO PTS  MULTS
	 160      0         0       0
	 80       0         0       0
	 40       78        78      32
	 20       96        95      39
	 15       23        23      14
	 10       16        16      9
Totals            213       212     94   19928    POINTS

All reports sent were 59, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:  Ten-Tec Paragon 585, 100 watts, 40/80 meter
			Inverted Vee at 50'

		   *************************
Club Affiliation:  * Florida Contest Group *
		   *************************

			     Signature ____Michael Tope____

MAILING ADDRESS:

	       Michael C. Tope, AD4VH
	       200 Easy Street
	       Melbourne, FL 32934

Michael Tope, AD4VH (ex KD8NS)
200 Easy Street
Melbourne, FL 32934
Phone: (407) 259-7494
Eail: mtope at iu.net
"It is the empty space inside the vessel that makes it useful" - Lao Tzu

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P