[3830] N9AG CW NAQP

Scott Lehman N9AG at erinet.com
Sun Aug 3 18:08:21 EDT 1997

                       1997 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

  Call used: N9AG                                           Location: OH

  Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 150W

  Callsign of Operator: N9AG

  Exchanged Information: N9AG SCOTT OH

  Hours of Operation: 09:55

     band      QSOs     points    mults
     ----------------------------------
     160         37        37       17
      80         84        84       35
      40        125       125       44
      20        163       163       47
      15         69        69       36
      10         94        94       35
     TOTAL      572       572      214      SCORE: 122,408

     Comments:
        Seemed to be a bit low on activity, but I improved last year's
        score by a bunch.  Great conditions on all bands.  My highlights
        were moving W3KQ in Delaware for 4 bands and W0PB in Kansas for
        5 bands. Thanks guys!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com