[3830] K6LL NAQP score

David O. Hachadorian k6ll at juno.com
Sun Aug 3 18:18:21 EDT 1997

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 02-Aug-97, 03-Aug-97
    Callsign Used : K6LL
         Operator : K6LL
         Category : SINGLE OP
 Default Exchange : DAVE AZ
             Name : Dave Hachadorian
          Address : 2750 W. 22nd. St.
   City/State/Zip : Yuma, AZ 85364
          Country : United States
        Team/Club : SCCC

  160CW       16          16         16       9
   80CW       95          95         95      36
   40CW      162         162        162      43
   20CW      228         228        228      48
   15CW       95          95         95      38
   10CW       58          58         58      27
 Totals      654         654        654     201

    Final Score = 131,454 points.

op time:
1800-2332 = 5:32
0004-0221 = 2:17
0252-0448 = 1:56
0532-0547 =  :15
    TOTAL =10:00

Lots of east coast stations cq'd in my face on 10 and 15. That
has never happened to me before. Some were quire loud, too.
Was it some kind of one-way skip, or was the band so full of
qrm back there that they couldn't hear me? Despite the very
loud qrn, with lightning visible, 80 was fairly productive.
Next time somebody starts whining about my unfair geographic
advantage on 10 meters in SS, I'll be quick to point out this
particular contest as an illustration that it doesn't work
EVERY time.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
k6ll at juno.com

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com