[3830] W4PA - NA QSO CW

Scott Robbins srobbins at usit.net
Sun Aug 3 22:59:44 EDT 1997

W4PA, single operator

612 QSO x 187 mult = 114,444 claimed score
Team: Tennessee Contest Group #1

summary by band:
160   26/13
80   105/33
40   180/43
20   177/45
15    79/31
10    46/22

best hour: 76, 1st hour
slow hour: 49, 6th hour

Comments:  I didn't think the bands sounded great, but not bad
for this time of year I suppose.  I think my low QSO total was
due more to a lack of activity by casual contesters as I worked
a number of stations on multiple bands.  I realized after about
the third hour that it was going to be a slow one and tried to
emphasize moving multipliers, with some success.  Even was asked
to move myself a couple of times, I'm amazed that anyone would
miss Tennessee on 20 meters with TCG out in full force for this.

See you next time,
Scott Robbins, W4PA

This e-mail message may not represent the viewpoint of my employer.
>> The Ten-Tec Omni-VI Plus - unparalleled HF radio performance <<
"Was it for this my life I sought?  Maybe so, maybe not." - Phish

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com