[3830] IK0HBN NAQP CW score

Sante IK0HBN ik0hbn at isa.it
Thu Aug 7 02:18:35 EDT 1997

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 02-Aug-97, 03-Aug-97

    Callsign Used : IK0HBN

         Category : SO

 Default Exchange : SANTE IT

             Name : Sante Lillo
          Address : Localit… Saineta, 3
Zip/City/Province : 01030 Bassano in Teverina (VT)
          Country : Italy

             Club : BIT BUCKETEERS

   40CW       20          20         20      14
   20CW       62          62         62      31

 Totals       82          82         82      45

    Final Score = 3690 points.

COMMENT: First experience with TRlog. Configuring the program has been a
nightmare for me:
impossible for me setting automatic exchange, so I have spent the time of
my litle effort
with the program, the keyer and paper/pencil...hi. One things is clear for me:
TR is powerful and needs a long training course....I will not abandone it....
VERY DEEP DOWNLIGHT: W9UR, John in INDIANA, refused me a qso for 11 times,
begging me for a qsy. Useless any effort to convince him I was doing NA PARTY.
Same history with N4BP.....he would have been a mult for me.....  :-(
See you on JANUARY edition.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

        6 Aug 1997              Sante Lillo                       IK0HBN

--
                                  \\||//
THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT BY:         (.)(.)

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com