[3830] Submitting Raw Scores for NAQP SSB

Jimmy R. Floyd floydjr at interpath.com
Wed Aug 13 22:43:56 EDT 1997

Here is the format to use for submitting scores to me to be posted on the
Internet for NAQP SSB. These are not official and please DO NOT SEND
ME LOGS !!!!! I have nothing to do with the contest. Just compiled the
scores for everyone on here.

Subject: <Your Call> NAQP SSB

Class of Operation
CALL                   SCORE       QSO'S     MULTIS

Also if you have a team score to submitt I do not need every score,
just the Team Name and the total score of the team !!

73 Jim

HOPE TO WORK EVERYONE THIS WEEKEND and GO PVRC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

           * Jimmy R. Floyd  (Jim)   Thomasville, NC                *
           * Amateur Call:              >> WA4ZXA <<                *
           * Internet Address:          >> floydjr at interpath.com << *
           * Club:                      >> PVRC <<                  *

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com