[3830] N5LT SSB NAQP

David O. Hachadorian k6ll at juno.com
Tue Aug 19 10:32:39 EDT 1997

On Mon, 18 Aug 1997 22:47:17 -0500 (CDT) Russ - N5LT <russ at inetport.com>
writes:

>Is this the strategy that W6/7 use during the NAQP's and Sprints, ie.
>hit
>the highbands hard and try to hang on on the low bands?  Was it
>business as
>usual guys?

That is exactly my strategy for the ssb naqp and ssb sprint.
The idea is to work as many people as possible who are not
in the contest. These casual folks are not generally present
on the low bands.

It was definitely NOT business as usual here on 40 here though. I've
never seen that band so bad. Line of sight to monsoon lightning
storms made the band sound like one continuous static crash.
80 and 160 were their usual miserable summertime selves.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
k6ll at juno.com

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com