[3830] CQ WW CW K5QF single operator low power

Michael McLaughlin k5qf at camalott.com
Mon Dec 1 01:17:15 EST 1997

Well it was a good weekend for me and I hope everyone had fun out
there.First major contest with a new beam.Big impovement over the
vertical I had.Hihi.I had my first run at the Ja here both Saturday and
Sunday on 40 meters for about 2 hours each day.15 meters was a blast on
Sunday with the band with open here.Murfy hit me once with the 80 meter
dipole here that I have to fing out what went wrong with that.
I was on for about 14 hours here,but made my best score ever but I need
alot of improvement here.I guess that will come in time. 73,s all and
have a good one

             QSO              QSO/PTS             PTS/QSO
ZONES          COUNTRIES
40M      145                357
2.59                        17                   45
20M       75                207
2.76                        15                   38
15M      113                303
2.68                        18                   50
10M       19                  48
2.58                          6                     8
TOTALS            352                933
2.65                         56                  141=183,801

RADIO= KENWOOD TS430S      LOWPOWER 100WTS
ANT= FORCE12 C4XL

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com