[3830] CQWW CW VE7IN SB(20m) HP Claimed score

Earl Dery Earl_Dery at mindlink.bc.ca
Mon Dec 1 20:29:16 EST 1997

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   20CW      802         801       2009        67        28

 Totals      802         801       2009        67        28

    Final Score = 190855 points.

Thanks to all for patience with me I am working on improving my CW copy,
and Thanks all for Q's.

High points- getting through the African pile ups with one or two calls,
             the 20 Meter ant. is working OK (5 element KLM @ 130 ft.)

Low Point- Antenna has developed a problem in the wind the SWR jumps up
           to the point where the linear kicks off. Nutz. Speculate
           maybe the insulator for the driven elements straps on the log
           cell has moved enough for the straps to flex in wind.

Earl A. Dery VE7IN

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com