[3830] TK5EP CQWW CW result

Patrick EGLOFF egloff at sitec.fr
Fri Dec 5 17:47:33 EST 1997

Hi all, here my claimed score for this CQWW CW as SOSB HP 80m (unassisted).
Conditions were not too good, i have been calling CQ several times during
15 min, without any answer !
I could not work E22AAA and VR2WO, and some pile ups could not be broken
easily. Conditions were much
better for northern Europe.
Would like to have any feedback, comments about my signal report or any
other interesting infos.

TK5EP
TS850SAT + homebrew 4CX1500 amplifier
Four phased verticals + inverted V dipole + 6 beverages.

                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1997

       80     1813     2790     1.54     29     114

     Totals   1813     2790     1.54     29     114  =>  398,970

73 Patrick
TK5EP EGLOFF Patrick
po box 223 - 20179 Ajaccio - France
Email  : tk5ep at qsl.net or egloff at sitec.fr