[3830] arrl

Mike Anderson n2tx at i-2000.com
Sun Dec 7 18:09:41 EST 1997

--------------6C9DA24738569333DEA14113

                     ARRL 160 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: N2TX                     ARRL SEC:  (NLI)
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Unlimited

               QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO    SECTIONS  COUNTRIES

     Totals    583    1241     2.13         65         21    =   106,726

Equipment Description:FT1000 MP Alpha 91b and a hunk of wire

Club Affiliation: YCCC

--------------6C9DA24738569333DEA14113--

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com