[3830] N9CO ARRL 160 Score

charlieo at tellabs.com charlieo at tellabs.com
Mon Dec 8 10:35:45 EST 1997

                             ARRL 160 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 06-Dec-97, 07-Dec-97

    Callsign Used : N9CO
         Operator : N9CO

         Category : SINGLE OPERATOR, LOW POWER

 Default Exchange : 5NN IL

             Name : Charlie Ocker, N9CO
          Address : 27557 Gerry Lane
   City/State/Zip : Sycamore, IL.  60178
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : SOCIETY OF MIDWEST CONTESTERS

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

  160CW      355         355        713      54         1

 Totals      355         355        713      54         1

    Final Score = 39215 points.

 Total operating time: 3 hours, 22 minutes.

 Rig: TS930, about 120 watts
 Ant: 1/4 wave sloper (i.e. half sloper) @ 50'

 Good to hear all the activity on Top Band.  Lots of very loud stateside
 signals.  Since my operating time was very limited, I spent it trying to get
 the rate meter on TR as high as possible during runs rather than chasing dx.
 Best hour was 126.  Nice to have P40P call in during a run for my only dx mult.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com