[3830] K6AW ARRL 10m SOHP Mixed

Stephen Merchant merchant at silcom.com
Mon Dec 15 14:21:11 EST 1997

A recent dinner conversation about this contest with K3EST caused me to
make a last-minute decision to do a little more operating this year -- very
casual.  Had a nice time at AG6D getting caught up on things while
listening in vain for JA's.  Thanks, Al, for the hospitality.

        Callsign/Operator: K6AW
                       Station: AG6D
        Team/Club : Northern Calif. Contest Club
                 Time: 15h:45m

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10CW      663         662       2652      48        17
   10SSB     107         106        214      18        11

 Totals      770         768       2866      66        28

    Final Score = 269404 points.

Gear:  K34XA @ 70' and 55', A4 @ 35' (all on different towers), TS930,
LK500ZC, TRLog v6.17

Thanks for all the Q's (glad there are a lot of LU's.)  This is REALLY it
for me for this year, see you guys/gals in January for RTTY Roundup, NAQP,
etc.

73, Steve K6AW

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com