[3830] ARRL 10 METERS CONTEST

Richard G Fisher rfisher at slkc1.slkc.uswest.net
Mon Dec 15 17:09:56 EST 1997

                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: NS7B                     Country:  United States
                                     Category: Multi Single High Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       144      576       26        9
      SSB        0        0        0        0

      Totals   144      576       26        9  =   20,160

Operator List: NS7B RICK HUGHES NS7K RICHARD FISHER

Equipment Description:   IC 735 AND 30L1 A3 ANT.

Club Affiliation:

                             Signature RICK HUGHES

           MAILING ADDRESS: 1247 WEST 1050 NORTH LAYTON, UT 84041

               RICK HUGHES  NS7B
               1247 WEST 1050 NORTH
               LAYTON, UT 84041

HAD A GOOD TIME 73