[3830] LZ5QZ ARRL 10m Contest - SO/MIXED/HP

K.Kolev ktk182 at bse.bg
Tue Dec 16 15:42:32 EST 1997

                              ARRL 10 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 13-Dec-97, 14-Dec-97
    Callsign Used : LZ5QZ
         Category : SO/MIXED/HP
 Default Exchange : 599

             Name : TODOR KOLEV      EQUIPMENT:TS-530SP
          Address : po box 575                 PA 300W
   City/State/Zip : BURGAS 8001                DELTA LOOP
          Country : Bulgaria

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10CW       20          20         80       0        15
   10SSB      34          34         68       1        20

 Totals       54          54        148       1        35

    Final Score = 5328 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

  This is my first ARRL 10m contest.I'm verry happy with my 54 QSOs.I have
only one QSO with USA station.I hope next year propagation will be better
than this year.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

 Date __16.12.97__   Signed ______T.KOLEV_______________  Call _LZ5QZ__

                _        Kolyo Kolev           _
               _        ktk182 at bse.bg           _