[3830] W7WHY TBDC Score

Tom Osborne w7why at mail.coos.or.us
Sun Dec 28 21:54:57 EST 1997

                       Stew Perry Top Band 1997

      Call: W7WHY                    Country:
                                     Category: Single Operator Low Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS      GRIDS

     Totals     38                  30  = ?   2 hours operation

Equipment Description: FT-840, Inverted L, 250 foot beverage

I don't know what the score is as have no way to figure it.  Conditions
were as good as I have ever heard them on 160. I heard 6's and 7's
working Eu, but couldn't hear them here.  The stations from up
north, KL7's and VY1JA were loud.  Sure would liked to have heard
some of that Eu. DX. Happy New Year to all!

Tom W7WHY

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com