CQWW 160CW, I4JMY M/S

i4jmy at uugate.wa7slg.ampr.org i4jmy at uugate.wa7slg.ampr.org
Mon Feb 3 15:56:45 EST 1997

                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: I4JMY                    Country:  European Italy
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    886    5453      42      69    =   605,283

Operator List: I2VXJ IK2QEI I4UFH I4YSS IK4IEE I4JMY

Equipment Description: ICOM IC781 + HM PA

Antennas: 2el. wire reversible YAGI at 200ft. E/W
          1 unterminated beverage N/S
          1 terminated beverage to NA

Club Affiliation: MARCONI CONTEST CLUB (MC2)

Comment: (by IK2QEI)

Beeing in the southern edge of the continent there's no chance to use a full
night for qsoin' with N.A. but, this year a steady 1 1/2 hour sunday morning
opening to the States, did overcome well to our gap.
With more than 180 stations, including 3 from California, our score did pop
up a lot in a short time.
Some rx help from the new beverages, but it's difficult to beat the big Yagi
along its fire directions.

See You in the SSB session as IR4T.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com