W6KY SSB Sprint Score

W6KY at contesting.com W6KY at contesting.com
Mon Feb 3 23:03:27 EST 1997

     North American SSB Sprint

         Contest Date: 02/02/1997

     Station Callsign: W6KY  @  K6XT
     State or Country: CA
                 Club: Southern Calif Contest Club
                  Name: ART

     band        QSOs
     ________________

      20SSB        56   Yagi @ 195'    Rig: Icom IC-781 / Alpha 76CA
      40SSB        88   Diopole @ 100'
      80SSB        67   Inverted Vee @ 165'
     ________________
      total:       211 QSOs  X  41 mults  =  claimed score:   8,651

     Don't you just love the Pig Farmers on 80? They just don't
     realize the need to respond within 26 milliseconds to the
     question "Is the frequency in use?" and when contesters
     start calling "CQ Contest".

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North
     American Sprint,  conscientiously  applying  my most  ethical inter-
     pretation of the rules for this contest as set forth in the National
     Contest Journal.

73,   Art
               W6KY at Contesting.Com
               Member Bharcods