OH2HE - CQ 160m CW (Multi Op) score

Pasi Luoma-aho, OH2IW Pasi.Luoma_Aho at sysopen.fi
Thu Feb 6 21:14:24 EST 1997

CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: OH2HE                    Country:  Finland
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Op

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    928    5507      40      73    =   622,291

Operator List:  OH1JT, OH2HE, OH2IW, OH2JA, OH2KVH, OH6DD

Equipment Description:

                FT-1000MP + amp
                3 el. full size vertical beam

                FT-1000MP
                80m 4-square

Club Affiliation: CONTEST CLUB FINLAND

"Soapbox":

Surprise!  The 160m antenna was still up and working when the contest
started.  Normally it's lost a few days or weeks before this battle.
But not this year. This year we actually had to go and start operating!
Amazingly enough we could even work quite a few W/VE:s during the 2nd
night.  Well - had to have some younger ears involved - but finally also
the elder ones "got the message". Geez!

Some 30 hours after the contest the 160m antenna finally got its
"normal" shape of the season - twisted.  The icy and stormy winds were
back again.

73 de Pasi, OH2IW

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com