KB0IHM SPRINT CW LP

Patrick J Korkowski pkorkows at badlands.nodak.edu
Sun Feb 9 12:20:35 EST 1997

Call:  KB0IHM

Name:  Pat
Qth:  MN
Power:  100 W
Rig: IC 725
Ant: Dipole @ 35'

Band  Q's  Mults  Time

20    36          00:00-01:04
40    74          01:04-02:42
80    73          02:42-03:59
-----------------------------
     183 * 36 = 6588

I wish I didn't have to stay on 20 so long, but I didn't hear anyone else
on 40.  My range on 20 is about 900 miles and out, which means that I
can't work anyone in  OH, WI, IL, IN, KY, or TN.  For about the first 45
minutes, about 75% of the time I called someone I got stomped.  Ahhh, the
joys of low power and no antennas!  After I got to 80 meters though, I
started to have some fun.  For a little while my rate meter said 90.
That is a rarity for me.  Anyways, I am still looking forward to getting
CQ'd in my face by those I's next weekend.

73, KB0IHM

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com