W1HIJ NA Sprint CW, SO/LP

W1HIJ at contesting.com W1HIJ at contesting.com
Sun Feb 9 10:33:15 EST 1997

NA Sprint, Single Op, LOW POWER
     (TS940S-100 W, 40 M Dipole, 20 M Dipole)

Band     Raw QSO's     Valid QSO's   Pts  Mults
80CW		 0			 0		 0	 0
40CW		52			51		51 	 8
20CW		38			38		38	25
TOTALS	90			89		89	33

Final Score=2937

First Sprint--WOW!! Now I know why they call it the contester's
contest. Some of you people are just awesome!!!

I learned a lot---
	1. Gotta get an 80 meter antenna
	2. Gotta get A LOT FASTER at typing...slow getting a call
into the window and hitting return probably cost me 30 Q's.
	3. Don't do your first Sprint with the mother of all colds.
It's really hard on concentration!!!

Thanks to everyone for the Q's, wish next one was sooner than Sept!

73, Bill

Newport Beach, California, USA

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com