Wo4o Low Power Winter CW

Ric Painter Ric.Painter at 12.collage.net
Sat Feb 8 22:51:22 EST 1997

NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT

Op/Call used: WO4O              Location: TN

Category: Single Op All Band    Mode: CW  Power: 100W

Hours of Operation: 03:58

band      QSOs     points
-------------------------
 80         70         70
 40         79         79
 20         37         37
-------------------------
TOTAL      186        186   X   37 multipliers  =  6,882

Team Name: TENNESSEE CONTEST GROUP

QRM:  Another personal best in the Winter CW Sprint but
      breaking the 200 Q barrier continues to elude me.
      Lost nearly half of an hour because of a telephone
      interruption (which turned out to be unnecessary)
      and it was tough getting back into the rhthym.  I
      gotta hand it to those of you who routinely break
      200 Qs with Low Power.  Maybe I'll figure out how
      it's done someday.  :-)

STN:  Kenwood 450S/AT barefoot to TA33 and wires

GL/73 Wo4o  Ric.Painter at 12.collage.isdn.net

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com